We've been marveling at all this snow and felt grateful to our neighbors, David and Tim who, once again (only a lot more snow this time) used their snow blowers to blow the snow from our walks and driveway. But, we weren't thinking about being able to get out the doors... and when I went to yell at David and thank him, I learned it was snowed completely shut... and so was the back door. That made me nervous and I was no longer willing to "wait til the snow stops snowin'". So we took the window out of the back storm door and then had to cut the screen so I could crawl through to get out and shovel. Ken still can't shovel because of his surgery. So, now we can get out the door, at least for awhile. When will this ever end!
Saturday, December 11, 2010
The BIG snowstorm
We've been marveling at all this snow and felt grateful to our neighbors, David and Tim who, once again (only a lot more snow this time) used their snow blowers to blow the snow from our walks and driveway. But, we weren't thinking about being able to get out the doors... and when I went to yell at David and thank him, I learned it was snowed completely shut... and so was the back door. That made me nervous and I was no longer willing to "wait til the snow stops snowin'". So we took the window out of the back storm door and then had to cut the screen so I could crawl through to get out and shovel. Ken still can't shovel because of his surgery. So, now we can get out the door, at least for awhile. When will this ever end!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment