Sunday, October 16, 2011

A little fix-up

We've had these number tiles for years.  I thought they were so pretty.
Ken's been wanting a bigger mailbox and so we found one and he decided to mount the numbers on the mailbox.  He's spent a couple of weeks working on a frame for the numbers and today, he designed a way to mount them on the mailbox.  I love it!

Here's the stage of the porch too.  It's starting seem kinda slow, but there are some things we have to work out with the contractor.  We're going to meet with him in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. I like the new numbers on your mailbox, too! Isn't it fun to step back and take a look at what we have to see how it can be updated or improved?

    I'm excited about your new sun porch. I know you're going to love it!

    ReplyDelete