Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Almost there

Notice the difference in the style of the cabinet doors?

me and the new passthrough

ken in the old kitchen at Christmas

New view from side door
Here's a little comparison of the old and new kitchen.  Finally, we are really close with just a few more things on the punch list (the list some contractors develop themselves (but not ours) to get to completion, so I wrote our own and give it to them periodically when they get something done right.  The cabinet doors you see, alas, are not right and will soon be replaced... we think.  Then it's just the screen door and the sink strainer if I remember right.  Soon; no more key box and no more workmen at our house for awhile.

1 comment:

  1. Your new kitchen is really nice! I'm sure you will raise the flag once it is completed.

    ReplyDelete