Wednesday, October 16, 2013

politics… sorry

I feel a need to tell MY people/representatives (and senators) to hold on to their convictions and, believing as I do that their opponents are listening to their fears instead of their convictions, I want them to find their way back to the purpose of governing and setting laws and standards for the nation as a whole, not about the fear of a new health care payment system or about a faction being in power.
I want all of you to put your role as a representative above your role as a political party member and remember that when you were elected, you made a tacit promise to act for the good of the people of the UNITED States.  Do not mistake the domination of your party for the good of the people.  No matter what party you belong to, that will never be true.    

No comments:

Post a Comment