| I found this little vase collection at Bachman's and thought it would be perfect for this summer and cuttings from the garden. |
Last year, on May 9, I (Ken took me.) spent most of the day on my first personal visit to an E R. What looked like a stroke, turned out to be an episode of amnesia. Regardless of that, when I started remembering things again, I was very happy that my life had not changed dramatically toward the old and infirm just yet. The aftermath of this amnesia was not fun, but the good news is that it had no lasting effect on my daily life. Mind you, I was pretty spooked by the whole amnesia experience (that only happens on t v, right!), but my body eventually taught me not to worry.
So, I'm celebrating today! ...with a little bouquet.
I didn't know about this. I'm glad you have recovered and are doing just fine. What a pretty collection of vases and flowers.
ReplyDelete