Monday, May 4, 2015

What a guy!

CONGRATULATIONS, KEN. YOU DA MAC MAN!
This is my husband with a book full of letters written by his colleagues and students recommending him for the 2015 "Outstanding Service Award" at his workplace, Macalester College.  This is for the WHOLE college and he didn't get the top accolade, but the things people said about him were wonderful... though I wasn't surprised at any of it.  If it had been up to the science division, he would have gotten it.  They pretty much said they want him to never leave... which is okay because he does love his job and I know it makes him happy, even more now.
We went out to celebrate with a margarita and dinner at one of his favorite places, Dixie's.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to Ken for the appreciation book. I'm sure it means a lot to him and is something he'll treasure forever.

    ReplyDelete