Today was Rellie Day and we had a great time. Being Nana is such a privilege, but when her tired momma comes to spend some time with us, I'm reminded that I get the fun and then her parents have to do daily diligence to make sure she's healthy and happy and respectful and challenged. I'm so proud of them both for raising a beautiful little girl... just like we did I guess.
And then there's Felix. Ken and Sarah were noticing how much Felix was jumping on Grampa's lap tonight after supper, so Rellie and I went in search of the Johnny jump-up in the attics. We promptly found it and Sarah set it up in the doorway. Boy was that fun. By George, I think he likes it!
And, what would be really big news on another day (when we weren't having so much fun with the grand kids) my new I-pod touch arrived today except I wasn't here and I sheepishly asked Sarah if we could all drive out to St. Louis Park to pick it up at Fed Ex.
So, it's charging up and I'm impatiently waiting until tomorrow to play with my new toy.
No comments:
Post a Comment