I have to post something. Hmmm, I bought paint for the front entryway today, after I bought some yarn to make another hat like the one I finally finished. I had to take it out about four times to get a good version, so I think I get credit for designing it. The crocheted "tam" pattern I started with was lowsy. My version starts out in crochet and then, after about three bad attempts, I decided to try knitting the bottom half. It worked! Sarah says the hat reminds her of Gramma Jerene. I always miss that spunky old lady at Christmas time. Guess I'll make some sweet soup like she used to make.
Monday, November 29, 2010
It's been so long...
I have to post something. Hmmm, I bought paint for the front entryway today, after I bought some yarn to make another hat like the one I finally finished. I had to take it out about four times to get a good version, so I think I get credit for designing it. The crocheted "tam" pattern I started with was lowsy. My version starts out in crochet and then, after about three bad attempts, I decided to try knitting the bottom half. It worked! Sarah says the hat reminds her of Gramma Jerene. I always miss that spunky old lady at Christmas time. Guess I'll make some sweet soup like she used to make.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment