Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Evening at the theater


I have an awesome friend who's short film was part of the emerging film artists of Minnesota showing at the Minneapolis film festival tonight, so I went. I saw five other wonderful little movies too. Afterwards I had a drink at Pracna's with Angela, Peggy, and a few more Angela friends. Angela's film had some wonderful images of an old theater that's trying to get refurbished into a community theater. Her pacing was great, and the music was delightful too. This short film is being used to raise money for the fixing up project and it's getting really good support. Yaaay, Angela! You are helping to make this possible.
I didn't get a picture of us so all you get is these awesome April snowy day pictures I just had to take this morning when I was driving down along the creek.

By the way, the pictures really are color pictures, but they look so black and white.

1 comment:

  1. It was fun to watch the snow "plop" from off the trees around 8:30.

    ReplyDelete