 |
| Ken adjusting his super-duper tree watering system (which he invented) |
 |
| Sarah and Rellie toasting marshmallows |
|
 |
| Rellie decided to take a picture of her mom, not bad, huh? |
Sarah and Ken brought our Christmas tree in from the cold last Friday and I hung the wreath from Jack and Kay by the front door. We had a fire in the fireplace once the tree was up, and toasted marshmallows. Felix prefers his marshmallows untoasted so far. And Christmas begins at the Moffett house. By the way, the watering system works great! Ken and I put the lights on last night and Rellie played grumpy witch
(her word) with her poncho as a skirt while I decorated the tree this afternoon. I
thought she'd like to decorate the tree, but, really, it's not very fun
for a four year old. She was curious about all the pretty and shiny ornaments in the box and hung a few on the tree.
Sarah brought the kids' pajamas along tonight. (They are always so tired by the time we finish supper.) I couldn't help thinking that it's been a long time since we had little ones in pajamas around the Christmas tree.
 |
| Rellie and Felix tonight |
Maybe we'll just bring 'em over in PJs on Christmas morning. That would be kinda fun.
ReplyDeleteEverything looks festive and yet cozy! What a beautiful Christmas tree.
ReplyDeleteIt would be fun, Sarita!
ReplyDelete