Monday, March 19, 2012

March Springs forward

I walked along the creek today and all the time, it felt like it was going to rain. I thought, if it does, it would feel good. It didn't rain then, but, Wow! Tonight, there was a little lightening, the sky got a really funny color in the west and then the wind and doun-pour started. It was fun watching it on the porch even though the wind was so strong that the entire porch was all wet.  So, Ken got a stool and sat on the steps while I leaned against the door jamb and checked the weather alerts on t v.
I took a picture of the sky before the storm with my new I-pad 2, but when I loaded it on my laptop, there wasn't much to see.


Wind rising
Another picture enhanced


In between the walk and the storm, I went with Sarah and Rellie for Sarah's now-weekly visit with her mid-wife.  Sarah had the notion to take Rellie along and then let me tag along too.  It was pretty quick, but the mid-wife talked with Rellie quite a bit.  She was very considerate and friendly.  The highlight was hearing the baby's thumpety heart beat.  Pretty soon, we'll get to see this baby.  The due date is April 7th.

No comments:

Post a Comment