Rellie and playing on our new porch.
I was kinda sick on Tuesday, and we didn't get our day together, so I invited Rellie over to make cookies this afternoon. She had a good time mixing them up, but when the very loud mixer came out she chose to go up to her room while I finished mixing it up. Then she came back to help roll the snickerdoodles into balls and then roll them in the cinnamon and sugar. She was very creative with her cookie shaping, making a caterpiller, some pull-apart cookies and some snakes. Mmmm-mmm, they were good. When the first ones came out of the oven we went out to the porch to eat a few.
We had such a good time, we called home to see if she could stay for supper... and she did.

What a great idea - baking cookies together. She's so cute in the photo.
ReplyDeleteHope you're feeling better, Barb.