Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The wheels on the bus go round and round....

 Rellie and I have talked about taking a bus ride on Nana day many times.  But today, when Rellie brought it up, it suddenly seemed like a really good idea.
I had invited the Moffett elders to Sarah's house for supper (that is to say "invited myself") as the house was steeped in the smell of curing plaster and I didn't like it.  So, if we took the bus to Rellie's house, I could ride home with Ken after supper.
I was a little anxious about getting the timing right, so we set out early with time to play at Todd Park factored in as a time cushion.  We had plenty of time to play and when it was time to head for the bus stop, Rellie came running right away.  There was one little snag because she had to go potty, but Kowalski's shared their restroom with us and we were on our way.  So, we took pictures of each other on the way.

2 comments:

  1. How absolutely fun!! What a cheap date that ended up being. You're such a good Nana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Donna.
    I can't help thinking about you with all those little shoes on your necklace (shoes, is that right?) for each grandchild. Who knew it would be this much fun... and this challenging.

    ReplyDelete