Friday, March 22, 2013

Documenting

It's not good news when I put an x-ray on my blog.

This time, it's my ankle bone.  The skinny bone (fibula) on the right broke in a few places when I slipped on the second step going out to the garage on Monday morning.  You can guess it was an icy ride down to the bottom.  I was hoping it was just a sprain until they showed me this.  The plan is to wear the infamous boot for six weeks. It's a bummer, but it's my life and it's bound to be interesting.  Rellie was very excited to see me walking on crutches!

How's your day going?

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! I hope you have a quick recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, dear. I'm so sorry, Barb. The ice this winter has been lethal. I pray your boot does the trick and your bone will heal good as new. Take care!

    ReplyDelete