Saturday, November 26, 2011

Sleep over

Aurelia in her kitty pajamas
 Rellie and Felix and I had a sleep-over at their house on Friday night.  I got only one picture before everybody conked out.  Sarah and Peder went out on the town (as much as sleep-deprived parents can) for a change of pace.  This was my birthday present to them, and at Sarah's request incentive for her to find a "real" babysitter,  They decided to take me up on it right away.
So this is a really tired Rellie having a snack before we went off to read stories and count her off to sleep.  They were both delightful, and it was nice when they went to bed too.  I got some good reading in before I conked out.












And this is Felix on Wednesday at our house
Just so Felix gets to be seen too, here's an earlier picture of him.  He stayed with me Wednesday morning while Mama and Daddy went to get pictures of the new baby.  Since he'd been sick, he wasn't able to go to day care or the clinic.

No comments:

Post a Comment