Did you ever have somebody famous in your dreams? I think this is the first time for me.
Al Gore was in mine last week while I was in Sedona. I think I'll check the internet and see if he's doing something I should know about... just sharing.
It turns out Al has been pretty busy. He's promoting a new book. He just sold his global news network and is getting a lot of flack for who he allowed to buy it. And he stood up for his decision quite eloquently on The Daily Show about a week ago. Maybe I should get his book. Was he promoting his book in my dream!
It turns out Al has been pretty busy. He's promoting a new book. He just sold his global news network and is getting a lot of flack for who he allowed to buy it. And he stood up for his decision quite eloquently on The Daily Show about a week ago. Maybe I should get his book. Was he promoting his book in my dream!
ReplyDelete