Saturday, February 2, 2013

New toys!

Had to try them out in my journal

Recently I went to see Rachel Awes at "Wet Paint", an art supply store near Macalester College. Rachel is an artist and psychologist who published a book with her drawings and tidbits of wisdom she collected from her clients.  It's a lovely book and you can get a taste of it here.  It's called "All I did was listen".
Well, I just wanted to meet the woman who wrote this book.



The down side
I wasn't going to get any of the markers, but I just kept thinking about them, so today, I went and bought a few.  (They're pretty expensive, but refillable.)  I think they're going to be fu-uun, just maybe not in this journal because the ink bleeds through.  It seems that journal art is kind of a big fad right now and I can see why.

No comments:

Post a Comment