Wednesday, February 13, 2013

New Friends from Sedona

Me with Lorena 

...and Tim
I'll try to post the group picture later, but these were on my camera and handy.  I asked these two to pose with me because I enjoyed them so much.  It was a wonderful group of 14, including Suzanne, our teacher.






Tim and I met at an earlier training in West Virginia at an old (being) refurbished southern mansion.  It was a lovely place called Claymont.
He was the only guy at this (Sedona) training and I don't think that mattered at all to him.  He's a massage therapist from Canada and has a wonderful sense of humor.


Lorena, who has a long list of experiences including midwife, Carl Rogers therapist and nurse, and traveled here from Scotland... We worked together when we were practicing and she's such a charming old lady.  (The Scottish accent didn't hurt.)  She's only nine years older than me, but I wannabe like her when I grow up.  (Sarah, could you photo shop Lorena's hair onto me?)

No comments:

Post a Comment