I was kinda tired when I started out to St. Paul for my weekly (for 2 more times) art class and it was raining. But, I loved it! I learned to mix colors from a color wheel. It's easy! I was thrilled to watch my colors develop when, using only primary colors, I took blue and got the right "hue", then added red to get the right purple, and then add yellow for my target brown. The color wheel I had is basically a formula that you have to interpret, but my teacher explained simply and it changes my approach to mixing the colors I want. It's so cool! I can do it!

Today was my day with Rellie. We built paper boats, visited the fabric store "
Treadle Yard Goods, considered a "Very Hungry Caterpiller" fabric for a Rellie quilt, and had lunch with Grampa. After that things went down hill: all attempts to get Rellie to sleep failed and I gave up. What she was good for after she "got up" was watching a movie and repeatedly asking for candy. Why didn't I just pop some popcorn to nibble on! (I guess Nana has too much candy around the house-that Rellie knows about. Maybe it's time to change that.
No comments:
Post a Comment