Saturday, May 22, 2010



things are going well at the work shop. I love Elaine. She's a different person here than she was at any of the HSP Gatherings. She's just so much more laid back and authentic it seems to me. I'm looking out at the white caps on the ocean while I wait for a confirmation of connection. It's just as beautiful and marvelous here as promised by my in-the-know friends.
Last night when I woke up in the dark, there were tons of stars to see and very quickly, I saw a shooting star and felt rewarded for waking up and paying attention. Today, someone reminded me to make a wish, so I wished I could come here and live for awhile. They say a person can if they're willing to work. : )
Here are some pictures: 1. the nasturtium wall outside our back door and 2. the ocean from our balcony. I have an okay room mate who graciously volunteered to take my pictures.
I'll be back home tomorrow ...unless I get a better offer.

1 comment: