I know. It's supposed to be the other way around, but I feel so good about this trip that it just felt right-er this way.
I'm in Milpitas (I keep calling it Mill-A-pitas) CA and in a little bit I'm heading out in my little rented blue green Corolla to the coast of California. I've been anticipating this trip for almost a month and it feels like some kind of test to see if I really am getting more confident and less self-conscious/anxious as well as an amazing opportunity to be with people of like minded people. I feel like I'm doing really well: When they stopped me at MPLS to go through my bags over and over, I was fine, When it turned out that "Payless Car rental" wasn't at the car rental center on the airport, I quickly found out how to get to them, and I found my way to the freeway to San Jose easily and noticed that driving on CA freeway wasn't much different than in gool ol' Mpls. It's so much easier when I'm not worrying about every little thing. I even did my yoga practice early this morning, and I made myself a waffle at the free breakfast in the motel here (as Sarah might say, I'm a virgin waffle maker) .
I'm especially looking forward to more time with Elaine Aron who will be teaching us in our workshop at the reputedly beautiful and amazing Esalen Institute. Even though I'm prepped to enjoy the trip down Hwy 101, I really can't wait to see this place.
Okay, It always feels like it's not worth posting if I don't have a picture, so that's all for now.
Even without a picture, I can "picture" you having a great time. So glad!
ReplyDelete