Sunday, February 12, 2012

It's winter again

It's just the beauty of ice that I'm after:  This beautiful pattern appeared on our storm window this morning.
So, no, I haven't gone all winter-sporty on you.  But, I did make another luminaire and then Ken suggested I set it on top of the shrinking first one.  I can't wait to see it tonight with a candle. Maybe I can make a luminaire totem pole!  Or...
maybe I should just work on the taxes.  But, what would that look like as it melts?

And, Happy healing, Ryan.  I'm so glad you're home.

1 comment:

  1. Since this frosty post, I've seen an old victorian door with a very pretty frost pattern etched (I assume) into the glass. It never occurred to me that someone would try to reproduce this effect from nature. I didn't think to take a picture, but, I was impressed. They did a good job.

    ReplyDelete