Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Tuesday

Yesterday was Rellie day, but ken was so sick, so I met Peder at preschool and surprised Rellie so we could go out and do things without the complications of a sick papa (Grampa).  We ate giant cookies at "the cookie store" and established that it's really called Turtle Bread and then went to the library for some computer play and reading and picking out new books.  There were so many wonderful ones that were hard to leave.
When we went back in (Rellie decided she had to go potty) she spotted a superhero book (lots of different ones all in one children's book!) that really had to be shown to Daddy.  She forgot about having to pee, even denied that she ever needed to.  We checked it out and headed out to the car.  Once we were on our way, and with her reading her superhero book, she asked, "Can you get me home as fast as possible?"
I asked anxiously, "Do you have to go potty?"
"No, I just really miss my daddy."

1 comment: