Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Funny me

yesterday, I did everything my procrastinating little brain could think of to avoid writing for my NANOWRIMO  goal and I managed to write no more than 150 words.  I am very behind, so you can understand why it (my brain that is) might be discouraged.  But today, I've found a way to write over 3,000.  That is strangely encouraging.  It's not enough to get ahead of the daily word count, but it's so much better than yesterday.  Only two more days after today.  I feel stuck, but something in me wants to finish... on time.  If I don't make it on time, then I'll be all alone: without the spirit of my fellow nano writers.

2 comments:

  1. I let go of the deadline and now trying to finish (which is all relative) the story and look at whether it's worth editing. In my book... editing is the REALLY big deal. Maybe that's because I have no trouble just writing whatever comes and there's a lot of stuff to be edited out.

    ReplyDelete