Since you got a taste of our remodeling angst, I thought you should know that we're all done, kaput, fini... with R. P. Vogel Remodeling Company. We have all the lien waivers and payed the final payment. We haven't had any workers in our house for at least a month and we're starting to feel really good about our kitchen. I think we're well on the road to recovery.
We like using the kitchen and cooking on the professional range is very nice, especially with more counter space on the sides. I made some scones the other day and they baked up beautifully in the new oven. I almost have to pinch myself, it's so nice! I think we earned it.
Here's what the chef made for dinner last night.
| le omelette |
| ...and here's Chef Kenn |
My novel in November word count is 13,716.
ReplyDeleteDo you take reservations? I'm happy you're pleased with your new kitchen.
ReplyDelete