Wednesday, November 7, 2012

NANOWRIMO

Reluctantly, I declare here and now that I've joined the masses of novel writers for the blitz of writing that is National Novel Writing Month.  I am nearly six days behind due to a late decision to join in and then yesterday, because of a back injury and the unexpected effects of Vicadin that I took Monday night: I couldn't stay awake when I wasn't meeting with grown-up people and a certain little baby boy that I love.


For those who don't know, you win simply by completing a story built from a minimum of 50,000 words.  That's it and your reward for this amazing fete is the right to say that you did it.  (A big bunch of people do win!)  And, doing it last year gave me a lot of experience that I wouldn't have gotten if I'd been on my own.

The infamous F P is in this too ...and he has three little kids!
What was that scene I was thinking of?
So, now, I'm going back to work.

2 comments: