Yesterday, it was 42 years since I graduated from ISU, and the next day, Ken and I got married in a little church in Lake City, Iowa. We've lived in five different towns and cities together, raised two wonderful kids and turned them over to their amazing spouses, Ken's had only three different careers since the Air force and I've been able to explore and enjoy lots of different creative and thrilling endeavors with my friends, my coaching, my writing, and now we have one and 2/3s grandchildren. We get to have our children and grandchildren near us and see them often. All in only 42 years. What's next?
Thursday, February 25, 2010
42 years later, I can't believe it!
Yesterday, it was 42 years since I graduated from ISU, and the next day, Ken and I got married in a little church in Lake City, Iowa. We've lived in five different towns and cities together, raised two wonderful kids and turned them over to their amazing spouses, Ken's had only three different careers since the Air force and I've been able to explore and enjoy lots of different creative and thrilling endeavors with my friends, my coaching, my writing, and now we have one and 2/3s grandchildren. We get to have our children and grandchildren near us and see them often. All in only 42 years. What's next?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like the idea of 1 & 2/3 grandchildren :)
ReplyDelete