While the rest of the world, well my world, watched the Super Bowl, I sat watching a movie set in pre-WW II England about a butler who did his job darn near perfect, but did it at the expense of having any personal opinions other than about his work. It was totally unsatisfying because they made me hope for a happy ending, a turn-around, some insight, but it didn't happen. It was interesting to learn about "his lordship" and to watch the power and influence he wielded as a sympathizer with Germany.
My first Netflix movie with the new Blue Ray player. Our old one wore out months ago and Ryan and I went shopping Saturday, brought it home and hooked it up. Y-a-a-a! And ...I got a lot of knitting done on my purple shaded scarf. The unappreciated movie is "Remains of the Day".
No comments:
Post a Comment