Last Friday, I wasn't feeling so good having dealt with a painful sinus infection that seemed to be getting worse, but I couldn't resist when Sarah called to see if they could stop by for a little while. I decided to take an allergy/sinus pill and that helped a lot. The couch convinced our lovely pregnant daughter to stay for a little nap while Rellie and I discussed important things. Later, feeling pretty good and with Ken's chilli warming on the stove and his corn bread in the oven, I convinced her to stay for supper. Now, we were all feeling pretty good: full tummies, rested Mama, and contented Grampa, so it was time for a little Marching band practice. We improvise a little on instruments and attire.
Monday, February 22, 2010
Marching Band
Last Friday, I wasn't feeling so good having dealt with a painful sinus infection that seemed to be getting worse, but I couldn't resist when Sarah called to see if they could stop by for a little while. I decided to take an allergy/sinus pill and that helped a lot. The couch convinced our lovely pregnant daughter to stay for a little nap while Rellie and I discussed important things. Later, feeling pretty good and with Ken's chilli warming on the stove and his corn bread in the oven, I convinced her to stay for supper. Now, we were all feeling pretty good: full tummies, rested Mama, and contented Grampa, so it was time for a little Marching band practice. We improvise a little on instruments and attire.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment