Monday, April 26, 2010

Art Academy: class tonight

We're working on drawings for a water color now.
I'm proud of what I've drawn so far. It looks like it's out of a children's book of parables. The style is a bit art deco and you know how I love that. I can't wait to work on it next week! I hope I'll find some time and energy this week, to work on the hosta ink drawing I started at home.
This morning, I spent three hours actually doing some of the cleaning I've been planning for a long time. I loved listening to John O'Donohue while I worked. I remember my Momma listening to Bishop Sheen and I'd wonder why when I was a kid. I think I've found someone who can fill that role for me and now, maybe I understand Mom a little better.
However, every time I go some place, I wonder if it's going to be time for Felix to start his birthday.
Rellie tomorrow. Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment