I don't usually commune with the grandchildren on Wednesday, but partly for Peder since I won't be able to take Felix on Friday, and partly as an experiment (to see if I could really do it? I don't know.) I borrowed the double stroller and picked up both Rellie and Felix at daycare/preschool and brought them home with me. No pictures of Felix, but you haven't seen any of Rellie here lately either and we did her hair up in pony tails using ALL of Nana's Rellie size clips as requested. She doesn't like to have her picture taken so much any more, so I snapped some as she was heading out to draw on the sidewalk and then she posed for me outside. Kinda cute, huh! Sarah and Peder said it makes her look so much more grown up. I think they still can't believe they have such a great kid or how fast she's growing up.
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Nana Blessings
I don't usually commune with the grandchildren on Wednesday, but partly for Peder since I won't be able to take Felix on Friday, and partly as an experiment (to see if I could really do it? I don't know.) I borrowed the double stroller and picked up both Rellie and Felix at daycare/preschool and brought them home with me. No pictures of Felix, but you haven't seen any of Rellie here lately either and we did her hair up in pony tails using ALL of Nana's Rellie size clips as requested. She doesn't like to have her picture taken so much any more, so I snapped some as she was heading out to draw on the sidewalk and then she posed for me outside. Kinda cute, huh! Sarah and Peder said it makes her look so much more grown up. I think they still can't believe they have such a great kid or how fast she's growing up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment