
...but not much time or energy to paint.
I wish I had pictures of the cool stuff I did with Rellie and Felix today, but we were too busy. : ) Sarah and Peder went to Aunt Liz's memorial today and I stayed with the kids. It went pretty well, but when Sarah and Peder returned I started to realize I was pretty tired. So, I took a nap and before I knew it, ken was waking me up for some time with Sarah and the kids before supper. After supper, Sarah and I took the kids for a walk to the D Q and we had a lovely talk, I guess very appropriate because we talked about things we think are important in raising kids. Sarah is an awesome mom.
So, here's my humble offering in watercolor tonight. It's something I used to do for my business cards and You may have noticed, I've been intrigued with the egg shape lately.
I've got to start photographing during daylight. It's really hard to get good lighting with room lights.
I'm loving your painting a day for May, Barb! Such wonderful ideas - each so unique.
ReplyDelete