It's Rellie day. We played up in her room and I got to read (almost) two books to her while she was redesigning and rearranging things. She took the pvc pipe cube from Grampa's hamper and made a sort of canopy bed on top of her bed.
And we made a delicious rhubarb cake which we had for dessert after a great taco supper.
When we walked up to the grocery store with Sarah and Felix, she kept picking up sticks and leaves and carrying them. I wonder what she was imagining. So, when she got in her car seat, I handed her two maple seeds from the sidewalk and then I painted some. I'm not sure what to do with this painting business now, in June.
Wow, they are beautiful. After we got Felix to bed, we went out and planted a couple. She told Peder that she planted a "maple syrup tree".
ReplyDeleteWhen we went to the Georgia O'Keefe museum, I couldn't resist the postcard with this quote from her, "God said if I painted it enough, I could have it." Rellie planted them. I painted them.
ReplyDelete