Friday, January 22, 2010
...and Blue-Tooth too!
I went to see Dawn today. she's my best friend at Southdale Audiology. Really, she's the only one I really know there. I finally called and said I have to try something new. One of my old hearing aids gives me so much feedback that it often makes me very cranky! I just knew there was some wonderful technology out there that would make me very happy. So, we chatted a bit about what I was concerned about and what my biggest hopes were and she ordered a set of aids for me to try. When I got there today, she said she had a demo Blue Tooth device that I could try out as well... just for a week. The hearing aids are the receiver part and the microphone for my callers is in the blue tooth thingy that hangs around my neck. I think I'm already in love, so no problem, except for the frugal nature of this old lady. However, since I'm trying to get back to my senses, enhancing one of them with a new set of aids seems like the right thing to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just being with you for a few hours, you commented three times on how loud certain things sounded. That says a lot to me. You are hearing a little more like the rest of us -except you can turn it down when it's too much :)
ReplyDeleteLove you!