Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A great day


I think I've been feeling the most full-of-hope feeling that I've had in a very long time for most of today. The thing that makes me content is the sense of being able to just be with my people and love them. I don't have to approve of everything they do to love them, and they don't have to approve of my doings all the time to love me. It makes me think I really am coming back to my senses. Maybe if you blog it you make it happen because you think about it more in those terms.

1 comment:

  1. I find that to be true too. There is many a post, I start and then don't actually publish, because I realize it is just something I needed to get down "on paper" Not necessarily share with the world.

    But, I probably wouldn't have taken the time to start writing it if it weren't for my loyal readers.

    ReplyDelete