Okay, so I missed yesterday. Rellie stayed overnight with us and I was such a mother hen that I forgot all about blogging. My very favorite part was when she was finally starting to fall asleep next to me in her little nest on the twin mattress on the floor in the little room upstairs. She just curled up next to me, I put my arm around her and she sighed a few times and then went to sleep. I laid there listening to her lullaby C D and thinking how good I felt. All my senses were focused on good stuff and love.
When morning came at 6 a. m. and Rellie wanted to play, it wasn't so great, but I plodded through knowing it was only for a few hours more. Mom's have really hard jobs. Think about it! They are always on call!
You are doing such a good job of keeping up. Remember that you don't have to write a lot, or have it mean a lot, just make it a habit. I love checking in and reading what you are thinking about.
ReplyDelete